Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring

My photos are posting in semi-backwards order, but in any event, this is as good as it gets! Spring is officially here (if we get a freak April snowstorm I might start crying) and we are loving it! We've been able to get outside a LOT more, and an outside kid is generally a happy kid, except for a few nights ago when Brett took the kids on a walk and they came home mortally wounded (or so you would think from the wailing I could hear while they were three doors away and I was in the basement!) We went on a frog hunt and got some nice outside pictures, but those shots are still on the camera. Check back in three months for those to be posted. In the meantime, here are the others:


I would like to thank Macy's for shipping my recent online order in a two-kid-sized box. This was a solid four days of entertainment, perfectly timed for those first spring days that are still too cold for playing outside. That alone was worth the shipping and handling charge on the order!

wait for it.....

boo! guess who!


two kids in a box = pure joy.
Nora kept calling to me "you got a special delivery! You'd better come see what's in this biiiiiig box out here!"


Grandpa Lon at his most hilarious! The kids were rolling with this version of peek-a-boo.

Aunt Amanda graciously invited Nora to help give Baby Kai (in the background) a bath, and we have multiple shots of Nora doing this cheesy pose while waiting for her turn to help!
(more photos of the kids meeting their cousin to come)

this was me documenting a nice moment in anticipation of everything going downhill very fast, since John loves to throw. I fully expected to be cleaning up paint for the rest of the day, but this went surprisingly well. Whew!

No comments: