Sunday, September 21, 2008

New photos, at last

Not much to write... I really need to get to bed. But until I can post a more complete update, here are some of the 180 pictures I just uploaded from the camera tonight!













Noteworthy news: John had his 2 month checkup- 14lbs 6.5oz (~90th percentile), and Nora weighs 30 1/2 lb (she got weighed too). Both are healthy and happy. :)

Nora got a "real" haircut at Snipits (kid's hair salon/ barber shop) and called it 'Nipits for a few weeks. She was all business when she was getting her haircut... very good at following directions!



John's cord FINALLY fell off this past week (almost 10 weeks after he was born) and so got to take his first real bath tonight.





2 comments:

Mama Cools said...

Oh my goodness! John is such a chunk!! Both kids look great. Thanks for posting pics. I just got an update from Genevieve this weekend so it is nice to have pictures to go along with that. XOXO Sharis

Genevieve said...

Love your haircut Sarah! And I love even more the understanding that Nora seems to have about the seriousness of a haircut-- Looking forward to teaching her some things later on!

The matching PJs are awesome. I hope there are many more matching outfits to come!

One request: A pic of the kiddos and their dad...

Love you all!